Sunday, July 11, 2010

family dinner "董火锅“ steamboat

Since i study at Malacca, Sunday already as my family days when i back to Penang. I like Sunday because i can eat with zero cost, my parent or my sister brother will pay the bill. hahahaha... I can choose which restaurant or coffee shop i like. I am the younger s, thats why my family very sayang me. hahaha... feel like very warm rite?? huhu

k la. talk about my family, i am not come from richer family, but my life still enjoy, i can buy and eat what i like. I like to organize family party to my big family, i enjoy when all of my relative run a party or function together. I don't like alone, but i always alone at Penang, because i seldom hang out with my friend (lazy guy, i enjoy lepak at my house), may be i am a bit bored, i don't like ktv & cinema. Other reason for not hang out because i have too many gang of friends... i need to fair to all of my friends and if i hang out with 1 gang, i need to hang out with other gang too..haha.. so better i stay at home and waiting for every Sunday for eating free. hahahaha

Let's talk about today dinner. We went to steamboat restaurant "tang steamboat". That's is buffer style. Each person RM23.50, the food okok la, but its new for me, i think i will go again with my friend (ivan), because i like the environment (air conditional & no bbq).

let's photo tell you every thing....
@tang steamboat@
@inside the restaurant"
@my sister2 with stick prawn@
@臭豆腐~~tafu busuk"like shit"@
@self make fish ball@