Tuesday, July 13, 2010

family dinner ~ b4 i back to malacca

Tomorrow i will back to malacca, so i plan cook for my parent eat after i woke up. I plan to pasar buy "ketam" and buy some food to make mee goreng... i am enjoy when i planing.. After that, i phone my mother & told her i am going to her house and cooking, but....... she dun like, she said better eat at outside, don't make her house dirty.. WTH, i am so disappointed that moment, and i am getting angry when she always scold me, pls pls dun buy & cook here... haiz... why you cant understand me??? jz spoil my mood easily.

Then i jz reply her: ok la... i wanna off d, so don't need eat la.. i dun 1 cook d & eat alone later la, bye...

At 6pm my mother phone me again, and ask me wanna eat mee sua or not, and that time i adi not so emo la...
i said: no need cook la, i bring u go out eat with sister2 later la
and she very happy and answer me...
mother: okok... yes!!!

hahaha....
no comment with this.

i went to a new sea food restaurant and order:
"ketam"
"birthday mee"
my mother ask me to order this, she like although not her birthday today.. haha
and nasi goreng la...

i paid the bill, hope she enjoy the dinner b4 i went back to malacca..
###papa & brother working... hahaha.... sorry "bo tang jiak"
###sister 1 at taiping now.. haiz... sometime quite pity her la, always need to take care her daughter and not have time for enjoy...

all the best too you all... miss you all....bye bye...

4 comments:

戴雅心 said...

Wah! Chee Kang,

U really know how to enjoy food.
Your mum should be happy on that.

By the way, would like to take this opportunity to wish Thanks you
for serving us the tongshui, its really specialn nice.

Good luck n best wishes.

chee kang said...

hihi.... unty 7 u r welcome... haha.... c u next holiday

christine said...

haha, hey fren no need to sad or angry, i noe the feeling well when we wish to cook for those we love, but sometimes will end up with the answer that we don like...but they are just concern about us, scared we will tired or wat since u going bec to sch soon ma rite haha....so just cheer up ya

chee kang said...

hihi christine... thx for ur comment... thx...