Tuesday, July 13, 2010

ABOUT ME (1)~~~ FUCKING SHIT@lembut hati@

1st i need to apologize to my rude tittle and my broken language.

today topic " ABOUT ME (1)" , that mean i will continue this topic until all of my blog reader can understand me well (actually i just hope can express my feeling here).

"lembut hati" how to write in English??? haha i dun know.

For those who are really close with me, they will know me well and understand me well. How to describe me?? "lembut hati" can totally represent my personality.

What the fucking shit of me!!!! i hate i cant hate or angry people for the long term, i easily forgive people after he or she come talk to me although he or she repeat did the thing that i don't like to me. This is not the problem, man should me more generous!!!

Kesimpulan: i HATE people assaulting me mentally repeatedly by taking my weakness for granted!!!!

For the people who assaulting me mentally repeatedly by taking my weakness for granted!!!!
hahaha.... sorry, the photo is too rude, but it totaly represent my feeling now

1 comment:

NeverNay said...

hey u lembut hati guy!
be tough ok! life isn't dat easy.. but we can make it simple.. but the thing is just BE YOURSELF. or else u will regret it.. chill!