Tuesday, August 18, 2009

chee kang......

i "lose"again.....
huhu... every time i quarrel with my friends, i sure be the first person to surrender...
know why?????
because i did wrong?
or me can't to lose my friends?
huhu...
ya.. some time i m wrong but some time i just don't want to lose he or she... so i just be the first person to apologize...
i care of my friendship and relationship, i just try to make it perfect but i m not the fully perfect person so sometime i surely do the mistake... may be my action will bring stress to he or she but this is not the feeling that i wanna give her or him... i m just too care about you all...
so, if i did mistake, please advise me and give me a chance to reparation...
i love you all... just don't want to loss anything of mine now.

###i am fine, please don't ask me how about me? isn't quarrel with my friend? huhu....
thanks for Ur's caring....
i will share to you all if i really have problem, but for now everything is OK...happy now...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sabar ye chee kang...

princess said...

dear...i'll always be ur friend..so dun be afraid of losing me as ur friend ya...

Nats said...

umm... we both are the same type! so don worry.. you never wil have d chance to say sorry to me 1st if we both quarrel... coz I will... hahaxxx.. Anyway, I will never want to lose you too...

chee kang said...

haha... thx for u all...
huhu... very touching la...
haha

Yanzzzzz said...

smue org wat slh...so don feel down...u can do it!!!!!uhuhuhuh

~~小鱼仔~~ said...

志江,你要加油!!
其实,我和你也是一样,往往在与朋友吵架后,都会第一个向朋友道歉,有时真的不是我的错,可惜我就是不想失去,失去朋友是件很痛苦的事,所以我们一起加油吧!!