Friday, July 24, 2009

my club~~ golf


i m very prod can be president in golf club althought is just 1 sem...
thx for suporting me!!!
i will try my best...

huhu...bent... hebat!!!!!!
azwann(my malay best999 friend) & ariffin(my malay lovely friend) come to join us la...
just left the tennis club and join us!!!!
our team name "MOHD and TEH friendship"!!!!!!
i like to see our class can join together...
no more malay chinese and indian...
only malaysian!!!!!!!!
huhu....
i love you all... thx for being my friends....
muack9999999999999999999999......

5 comments:

Alan said...

Hi, hpy. Congratulate you as a president of UTeM Golf Club.

chee kang said...

hallo... hpy... tis club is just a small club only la.. haha.. only have 66 member in the club...

HPY== "hao peng you" == my good friend...
haha

Juwez said...

i wan 2 play golf..il beat u..hehehe

Nats said...

wow.. glad to hear that!!
Congrats @@ hahaaaa..

chee kang said...

azwann... u wont win me..hahaha...
thx ke yin