Saturday, June 13, 2009

pasar malam...

em.. mosty the guy not so like to walk in pasar malam rite?
hehe..
i m very like n enjoy when walk in pasar malam...
why?
because its cheap!!!!! n many food to eat.. hahahaha...
i meet my two lovely sister, her husband n her daughter to jelotung pasar malam...
huhu... beacause i wan they buy cloth to me.. but i m shy to telling them...
its ok.. because i eat free at the hold night...
enjoy when we are together...
hope to go again wif my all brother and sisters...
brother are always to work during this two month..
i meet tek bee n cheh hao (my malacca friends) at that night...

3 comments:

nicholas said...

Who said guy don't like?
I'm very like to walk pasar malam..
haha..
much delicious food to eat...
hehe...

chee kang said...

haha... next time we go pasar malam together la...
hehe...
call bird go together...
i m long time not go to farlim pasar malam d

Nats said...

i been 2 pasar malam for once oni..
>_<
N some more its bcoz i nid 2 buy something else.
I like 2 go 2.. haha..