Monday, June 15, 2009

cool man!!!!!! MUST SEE


Ladies and gentleman please visit to my tuition teacher ANTHONEY TAN website “THE SEVENTH DAY IN JUNE”.
http://www.wix.com/theseventhdayinjune/2009
HUH…is cool!
Em.. Just want to introduce..
In my frm5 I started to join his tuition class…
The 1st impression that he gave me is he are too rock…
Huh… so young and always give surprise to us…
I need to thanks to him, because of him my physics and chemistry from c upgrade to A2..
Haha… it’s enough for me…
He is very caring his students….
Thanks SIR!!!

3 comments:

Alden said...

haha.... u also only join him when u form5? haha

i join ah sir class 6weeks before SPM n my physics n chemistry from 50marks in sch to A1 in SPM... hahaha

俊銘。陳 said...

lol

俊銘。陳 said...

anthony tan ,.....not anthonoey